Thursday, 26 May 2011

sunday's outing CANCELLED.due to venue flooding!

Guy's due to this sunday's venue being well flooded we have decided to cancel and re shedule another date to suit everyone at the next meeting,the way it now and with more rain coming we would certainly be struggling to get fishing and with the cost of fuel dont want to risk a wasted journey,sadly theres not much we can do about the conditions but hope the rain stops soon.
chartiy day donation sheets available,let me know if you want some to ask family,friends or workmates for small donations,every little helps.

Wednesday, 4 May 2011


This months outing will be SUNDAY 8th or 29th.
Meet at patersons papershop in Drum 8a.m.
tight lines all!